the most important engine of
We here at EMIS take care to ensure
with good anticipation
that this motor
never needs to stand idle.
Proper handling is the key to assuring the performance capability of industrial systems. That not only applies to correct operation. The requisite know-how is also need for the care, maintenance and repair of systems to keep them operational and performing well on a long-term basis - and of course to keep them safe. As a competent expert, we here at EMIS are always pleased to assist you with our team of experienced technical specialists.
We cover all work and topics associated with professional maintenance and repair of your system or machine - just as you find it appropriate and meaningful. You are most welcome to turn to us right from the outset. This makes it possible to tackle any problems right from a very early stage.
- Live-cycle management
- Maintenance strategy with Reliability-Centred Maintenance.
- Software-assisted maintenance procedures using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Planning of maintenance through Predictive Maintenance
- Support in the event of problems from a remote maintenance system
- Heating for pipework
- LV switchgear
- HV, MV and LV switchgear and devices
- Maintenance of air-insulated and gas-insulated systems (manufacturer-independent)
- e.g. transformers
- e.g. converter
- e.g. divider
- e.g. power switch
- e.g. cable systems
- Power switches
- Power converters
- Voltage converters
- Technical railway failsafe systems
- Physical examination of SIL measuring chains
- Lighting systems
- MV cables up to 36 kV
- LV cables up to 1 kV
To counter faults when they occur effectively, or to remedy these in advance, a proper inspection and test is required. We here at EMIS are at your service with an experienced team of experts, and we would be delighted to subject your system to a professional scrutiny.
A summary of our services
- Cable testing
- Cable testing VLF 0.1 Hz 54 kV
- Detection of missing cables
- Cable detection
- Medium-voltage cable systems
- Low-voltage cables
- Protection technology
- Protection test with Omicron and Kocos test technology up to 400 kV archiving of protection data
- Protection devices
- Testing of electromechanical, electronic and digital protection and control devices (manufacturer-independent), automatic changeover units
- Coil controllers
- Transformer regulators including stepped switchgear
- Bit test
Efficient and safe wiring is essential to the performance capability of industrial systems. With EMIS you place your confidence in an experienced expert - professional wiring solutions for a vast array of different requirements.
- MV/LV cables up to 36 kV
- Delete LV cables up to 1 kV = remove
- Installation of fibre-optic cables
- Data networks
With our many years of experience as a partner to the industry, and with our broad network of technical specialists, we can also if you so desire assist you by transferring employees to you for defined periods. Please feel free to let us know what your concerns are, and we shall work together to find an appropriate solution.